Change is in the air at Starry…
Since starting Starry Skies almost 10 years ago, the world has changed. We’ve changed, and our kids have changed. The need for community, restoration, and rest is even more needed.
As parents, aunts, uncles, godparents, and siblings, we see the pressure and uncertainty weighing our family’s lives. We always intended to create an experience that brought the best of festivals together with the very best bits of a family camping holiday – and we still will – but we also feel a calling to help equip modern families to navigate the new challenges of our world (..in the most fun and playful way possible!)
Why? Because none of us can do this alone. Our kids can not find joy and thrive if the adults around them are depleted, stressed and feeling lost. Our families need to be able to rely on each other to raise the next generation to do better, be better, and rest more than we ever did! It takes a village, after all….
So, with full hearts and a big dollop of excitement, we’d like to invite all of you to join the Starry Village. A safe space for curious kids and the adults who love them, to explore the needs of modern families together.
Starry Village is a colourful community where people of all ages and backgrounds come together to play, learn, bond and co-create a hopeful future. All families should have access to wild nature, intergenerational play, experiences with 21st century skills, and a chance to experiment with sustainable living – and at Starry Village, they can.
We have big ambitions for what this village can become, and we would like all of you – kids and grown ups alike – to be a big part of it. Your talent, imagination and playfulness has always inspired us, so stay tuned over the coming months, for heaps of opportunities for you and your families to contribute ideas and experiences – this is your village after all!
Wait… What? Is It All Going To Be Different?
Fear not, Starry regulars – Starry Village is not a total re-invention of the event you know and love – more a regrounding of our core beliefs – we’re adding so much more, rather than taking anything away.
We’ll still be an absolutely teeny, tiny, intimate event – so you can relax whilst your kids roam free.
We’ll still be building our own adventure playgrounds.
We’ll still be throwing shapes in fancy dress.
We’ll still be crafting, making, learning, stretching, making merry and dancing to incredible live music, under the starry skies of Barton Hill Farm.
….but there’s an awful lot more to be discovered, that we can’t wait to share with you.
REMEMBER: Tickets go on sale at 1pm on Monday 27th November!
Things are ramping up at Starry HQ, as we prepare to launch tickets on November 27th! We’ve got serious discounts and deals to reward early bookers, as well as instalment plans to help you split the cost into manageable chunks over the year.
Here’s everything you need to know about our Adult ticket options and prices:
🌞 Adult tickets start at £175 for ‘Super Early Bird Adult’ – these tend to fly out fast, so if you want to get your mitts on one, you’ll need to be primed and ready when the clock ticks to 1pm on the 27th!
🌞 Once our Super Early Bird Adults have all flown the nest, there’s still savings to be had – with our ‘Pre-Xmas Early Bird adults’ – priced at £195. These will be available until midnight on the 23rd December (…and what better Christmas present than getting your whole family’s summer plans sorted!)
🌞 Once our Super Early Bird Adults and ‘Pre-Xmas Early Bird adults’ have been snapped up, it’s onto ‘Early Bird Adults’, priced at £210 per adult.
🌞 …and finally, one all the discounted Early Bird options are sold out, our Standard Adult tickets are priced at £225.
🌞 Kids aged 0-2 come for free (but you still need to book them in, just select the free ticket type for their age on the ticket page).
🌞 For kids aged 3-17, tickets are £60. Please ensure you select the right age bracket for each kid on the ticket page – this helps us ensure we tailor our content appropriately to the ages of kids on site.
🌞 Camper van passes will also be available, in two sizes: Regular (6m x 7m pitch) and Large (6m x 10m pitch). If you’re bringing a caravan, a campervan pass will cover both your towing vehicle and caravan.
🌞 If you’ll be arriving by car, make sure you book yourself a car park pass.
🌞 Note: all tickets are refundable up to 6 weeks before the event, with the exception of instalment tickets, which are non-refundable (keep reading for more on those!)
Spread the cost of any adult ticket by choosing an instalment plan…
Every adult ticket, including all our various Early Bird discounts, is available as an instalment ticket – meaning you can secure your ticket for as little as £35 plus booking fees, and then pay off the rest in chunks, with additional instalments taken in March, April, May and June.
Instalment plans are automated, so you do need to keep your payment card and email details up to date in your Ticket Sellers account. If there are insufficient funds in your nominated bank account (or if you get a new payment card and forget to update it) and an instalment subsequently bounces, you’ll have until 48 hours before the next instalment is due, to make the missed payment manually. See our terms and conditions for more info.
(Note – instalment ticket types are non-refundable, all other ticket types are refundable up to 6 weeks before we open our gates!)
Top tips for a smooth booking process…
If you’re keen to join us at Starry Village next summer, read the following carefully!
1. The TicketSellers remain our ONLY ticketing agent. Avoid scammers and don’t buy from any other source.
2. If you’ve never purchased tickets through TicketSellers before, save time by creating your account in advance of launch – you can do that HERE.
3. If you have booked through TicketSellers before, double check you have your log in details to hand, as there’s nothing worse than dealing with a forgotten-password-drama when you’re trying to bag yourself a Super Early Bird! Check your log in details here.
4. Make sure you have your debit/credit card ready (and a spare if possible – some banks decline one-off payments) that matches your billing address – and be ready to receive text messages/log into banking apps to approve the purchase.
5. We require names/email/phone numbers for all adults you’re booking tickets for – however you can change the names and details on each ticket at any time before the event by logging into your TTSs account.
6. Choose your tickets and click ‘Reserve Tickets’ at the bottom of the page – your tickets aren’t reserved ’til they’re in your basket!! You then have 24 minutes to complete the purchase.
7. All adult ticket types give you the same access to the event – however our various Early Bird offers/discounts are priced cheaper, as a thank you for booking early.
8. Some ticket types may temporarily show as sold out before reappearing (this is due to people popping them in their baskets but not completing purchase)
9. Extras and add ons such as glamping will go on sale separately, in the new year, and we’ll make sure we email all ticket buyers with a heads up once they go live.
That’s all from us for now…
..if you have any questions, give us a shout on email@example.com – and in the meantime, make sure you’re following us on instagram or facebook, for some exciting updates, incoming…
So much love,
Team Starry x